- Is feeling a little smurfy today…small and blue
- If swimming is an exerciser explain whales to me.
- Strength is looking back and seeing what you have been through and knowing you were strong enough to make it through.
- In the world there are billions of people, In my eyes I see only you
- I wish that I could put my status to what I am really thinking…
You are hereSometimes, we have to fight for what we love and care about. But sometimes, we have to find the strength to let it go.
Sometimes, we have to fight for what we love and care about. But sometimes, we have to find the strength to let it go.
Click Here To Get Amazing Facebook Profile Covers
"Sometimes, we have to fight for what we love and care about. But sometimes, we have to find the strength to let it go."
- What I want, I will work for, What I need, I will fight for, What I love, I will die for…
- Love is a beautiful thing to have, to take care of, to feel that happiness it gives you. Theres no cheating, no mind games and sex isnt everything in it. Love comes from your own heart. Love is not a game. Love is never fails. Love never fails.
- You want to find true love?.. Look up.
- To find true love you may need to live more than one life.
- Remember that we love and care about you.
- Let love come to you, be patient. In fairy tales they don't find each other until the last page.
- Love is fragile and we're not always its best care takers.
- May you have the love and care from God. Congratulations on your engagement.
- Don’t trust too much, don’t love too much, don’t care too much because that ‘too much’ will hurt you so much!
- Find love in life. Search out beauty in negative situations.