- 3 things I want in a relationship: Eyes that wont cry, lips than wont lie, and love that wont die.
- Sometimes you’ll never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
- Love distils desire upon the eyes, love brings bewitching grace into the heart.
- A good example has twice the value of good advice..
- Write your sad times in the sand so the pain will wash away and write your happy times in stone, so the memories will never fade.
You are hereSometimes, we have to fight for what we love and care about. But sometimes, we have to find the strength to let it go.
Sometimes, we have to fight for what we love and care about. But sometimes, we have to find the strength to let it go.
Click Here To Get Amazing Facebook Profile Covers
- What I want, I will work for, What I need, I will fight for, What I love, I will die for…
- Love is a beautiful thing to have, to take care of, to feel that happiness it gives you. Theres no cheating, no mind games and sex isnt everything in it. Love comes from your own heart. Love is not a game. Love is never fails. Love never fails.
- You want to find true love?.. Look up.
- To find true love you may need to live more than one life.
- Remember that we love and care about you.
- Let love come to you, be patient. In fairy tales they don't find each other until the last page.
- Love is fragile and we're not always its best care takers.
- May you have the love and care from God. Congratulations on your engagement.
- Don’t trust too much, don’t love too much, don’t care too much because that ‘too much’ will hurt you so much!
- Find love in life. Search out beauty in negative situations.