- The worst misfortune that can happen to an ordinary man is to have an extraordinary father.
- Trust is like paperâ€¦Once it`s crumpled, it can`t be perfect again.
- I used to have an imaginary friend. Then he had an imaginary accident.
- love, not time, heals all wounds.
- The fate of empires depends upon the education of the youth.
You are hereWhat is the meaning of YNWA?
What is the meaning of YNWA?
Click Here To Get Amazing Facebook Profile Covers
What Does YNWA mean?
YNWA means You'll Never Walk Alone
Have you ever wondered what is Definition or meaning of YNWA as used in Text Messaging?
Definition of YNWA is You'll Never Walk Alone
Here you can find definition and meaning for Thousands of Web Slang, computer lingo,abbreviation and acronyms used in chat rooms, Instant Messages, and Text Messaging.
- Some people accidentally walk on my feet and apologize, while others walk all over my heart and don`t even realize.
- When people can walk away from you let them walk. Your destiny is never tied to anybody that left.
- I walk into a room, forget what I need, I walk out, and then remember.
- Don't walk as if you rule the world, walk as if you don't care who the hell rules the world...
- What is the meaning of WH?
- What is the meaning of WALLHAX?
- I would rather go blind boy, than to see you walk away from me.
- If he's dumb enough to walk away, Be smart enough to let him go.
- That awkward moment when you walk in on your parents having sex.
- Do you belive in love at first site, or should I walk by again?