You are hereWhat is the meaning of NOM?
What is the meaning of NOM?
Click Here To Get Amazing Facebook Profile Covers
What Does NOM mean?
NOM means No Offence Meant
Have you ever wondered what is Definition or meaning of NOM as used in Text Messaging?
Definition of NOM is No Offence Meant
Here you can find definition and meaning for Thousands of Web Slang, computer lingo,abbreviation and acronyms used in chat rooms, Instant Messages, and Text Messaging.
- What is the meaning of NO?
- If we're meant to be, then no other person will come in between.
- I really wonder what he would say if he knew he meant that much to me.
- Missing someone is not an indication that you are meant to be with them
- Friendship isn’t meant to be a one way street.
- If two people are meant for each other, it doesn't mean they have to be together right now' but they will eventually.
- Love is a word used too much, so when it's actually meant, it's not believed.
- People who are meant to be together will always find their way back.
- Oh I`m sorry, I thought you meant what you promised. Silly me.
- It’s not that we aren’t meant to be together, I think that we’re just not ready for forever.