- The price for independence is often isolation and solitude.
- Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game.
- Not the fastest horse can catch a word spoken in the moment of angery
- There is no remedy for love than to love more.
- If you asked me how many times you have crossed my mind I would say once, because you never really left.
You are hereWhat is the meaning of HDD?
What is the meaning of HDD?
Click Here To Get Amazing Facebook Profile Covers
What Does HDD mean?
HDD means Hard Disk Drive
Have you ever wondered what is Definition or meaning of HDD as used in Text Messaging?
Definition of HDD is Hard Disk Drive
Here you can find definition and meaning for Thousands of Web Slang, computer lingo,abbreviation and acronyms used in chat rooms, Instant Messages, and Text Messaging.
- What is the meaning of MSDOS?
- What is the meaning of DOS?
- What is the meaning of SSD?
- What is the meaning of DRIVE BY?
- What is the meaning of 4X4?
- It’s weird how the happiest memories drive you to tears..
- It’s not hard to move on. It’s just hard to leave behind what you’re not supposed to bring along.
- People say that bad memories cause the most pain, but actually it's the good ones that drive you insane.
- What is the meaning of TTH?
- Wishing all my family and friends a happy and healthy Christmas and New Year. Be safe and Don’t Drink and Drive.