- Where liberty dwells, there is my country.
- Smiling does make it a little bit better.
- Even after most said it was over between you and me, I still to this day, never shut up about you. You’ve got me wrapped around your finger.
- Let all your obstacles vanish in just a friction of second. Happy Eid
- If I had a British accent I would never shut up.
You are hereWhat is the meaning of HDD?
What is the meaning of HDD?
Click Here To Get Amazing Facebook Profile Covers
What Does HDD mean?
HDD means Hard Disk Drive
Have you ever wondered what is Definition or meaning of HDD as used in Text Messaging?
Definition of HDD is Hard Disk Drive
Here you can find definition and meaning for Thousands of Web Slang, computer lingo,abbreviation and acronyms used in chat rooms, Instant Messages, and Text Messaging.
- What is the meaning of MSDOS?
- What is the meaning of DOS?
- What is the meaning of SSD?
- What is the meaning of DRIVE BY?
- What is the meaning of 4X4?
- It’s weird how the happiest memories drive you to tears..
- It’s not hard to move on. It’s just hard to leave behind what you’re not supposed to bring along.
- People say that bad memories cause the most pain, but actually it's the good ones that drive you insane.
- What is the meaning of TTH?
- Wishing all my family and friends a happy and healthy Christmas and New Year. Be safe and Don’t Drink and Drive.