- I wonder why you can always read a doctor’s bill and you can never read his prescription.
- Marriage is the golden ring in a chain whose beginning is a glance and whose ending is Eternity.
- Baby u are now and will always be my everything..
- It took me three weeks to stuff the turkey. I stuffed it through the beak.
- I am dreaming of a “White Christmas” Too bad it doesn’t snow here..
You are hereWhat is the meaning of GBP?
What is the meaning of GBP?
Click Here To Get Amazing Facebook Profile Covers
What Does GBP mean?
GBP means Great British Pounds (Sterling)
Have you ever wondered what is Definition or meaning of GBP as used in Text Messaging?
Definition of GBP is Great British Pounds (Sterling)
Here you can find definition and meaning for Thousands of Web Slang, computer lingo,abbreviation and acronyms used in chat rooms, Instant Messages, and Text Messaging.