- I know that you know that I know what you know and you know what they know so I know what you know they know, you know?
- All you do is sit on Facebook all day” Lies. I sit on the chair.
- It's bad manners to say "I love you" with a mouth full of lies.
- The hardest part in life is trying to show the smile you know is fake and to hide the tears that won’t stop.
- They say you have to go on and forget the past, but for me it’s not like that cause every time i try to forget the memory hunts me again..
You are hereWhat is the meaning of GBP?
What is the meaning of GBP?
Click Here To Get Amazing Facebook Profile Covers
What Does GBP mean?
GBP means Great British Pounds (Sterling)
Have you ever wondered what is Definition or meaning of GBP as used in Text Messaging?
Definition of GBP is Great British Pounds (Sterling)
Here you can find definition and meaning for Thousands of Web Slang, computer lingo,abbreviation and acronyms used in chat rooms, Instant Messages, and Text Messaging.