- I’m the kind of person who bumps into inanimate objects, says, Oops, I’m sorry. And doesn’t stop to ask himself why he’s talking to a wall.
- Laziness is the definition of being very active & doing nothing.
- I don't like you, truthfully I never did, because I loved you from the start.
- A heartbreak is a blessing from God. It's just his way of letting you realize he saved you from the wrong one.
- You have no time to bleed as you fall to your knees. It’s the gift that we’ve been given. Hello, can you hear me still?
You are hereWhat is the meaning of EBD?
What is the meaning of EBD?
Click Here To Get Amazing Facebook Profile Covers
What Does EBD mean?
EBD means End of Business Day
Have you ever wondered what is Definition or meaning of EBD as used in Text Messaging?
Definition of EBD is End of Business Day
Here you can find definition and meaning for Thousands of Web Slang, computer lingo,abbreviation and acronyms used in chat rooms, Instant Messages, and Text Messaging.