- Put the bom in the bom sha-bom bom, but lays no claim to the ram in the ramalama ding dong.
- Don’t make promises when you’re happy. Don’t reply when you’re angry. Don’t make decisions when you’re sad. Don’t text when your drunk.
- That awkward moment when you think you've been hacked but it turns out you have CAPS on.
- Hello my love. It’s getting cold on this island. I’m sad alone. I’m so sad on my own.
- I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions. Secret of life is to be honestly who you are, not being a passenger in YOUR life.
You are hereWhat is the meaning of BTT?
What is the meaning of BTT?
Click Here To Get Amazing Facebook Profile Covers
What Does BTT mean?
BTT means Bump To Top (forum posts)
Have you ever wondered what is Definition or meaning of BTT as used in Text Messaging?
Definition of BTT is Bump To Top (forum posts)
Here you can find definition and meaning for Thousands of Web Slang, computer lingo,abbreviation and acronyms used in chat rooms, Instant Messages, and Text Messaging.
- What is the meaning of LURKER?
- What is the meaning of BUMP?
- What is the meaning of TWEETER?
- What is the meaning of 4M?
- What is the meaning of OTF?
- What is the meaning of LURK?
- What is the meaning of ADMIN?
- What is the meaning of NTWF?
- That awkward moment when you're creepin on someone through facebook and accidentally like one of their posts.
- Don't drink and drive. You might hit a bump and spill your drink.